This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Australian Labor Party Representative for Shortland
- Minister for Defence Industry (since 1 Jun 2022)
Minister for International Development and the Pacific (since 1 Jun 2022)
- Entered House of Representatives on 7 September 2013 — Federal election
- Email me whenever Pat Conroy speaks (no more than once per day)
- Matters of Public Importance: Immigration Detention (30 Nov 2023)
“Very briefly. Traditionally MPIs get a fair rein. I urge the shadow minister to consider the repercussions of interrupting a debate like this for the rest of—”
- Committees: Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade Joint Committee; Report (19 Oct 2023)
- Questions without Notice: Defence Procurement (18 Oct 2023)
“I thank the member for Makin for his question. The Albanese Labor government is providing the critical capabilities that Australia needs to maintain our national security.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 27 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 1 comment on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 8 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Pat Conroy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 413 times in debates — above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)