This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
How Pat Conaghan voted on key issues since 2006:
- Voted very strongly against increasing funding for university education. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing consumer protections. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Never rebels against their party in this parliament.
- Statements by Members: Cowper Electorate: Bushfires (2 Dec 2019)
“Since 8 November this year, my electorate of Cowper has suffered greatly from the fires which have raged for the past three weeks. We have lost some 60 homes in Nambucca Shire, 61 homes in Kempsey and 22 in the Port Macquarie-Hastings Council area. Even more sadly is the loss of Barry Parsons, a man from Willawarrin. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. Through the...”
- Statements by Members: Meldrum, Ms Arcadia (2 Dec 2019)
“I rise to talk about an inspiring young woman from my electorate, Arcadia Meldrum. Arcadia won the Australian School-based Apprentice of the Year Award for 2019, and her work ethic and attitude to life is truly inspiring. Just 18 years of age, she has a dream and a plan of how to achieve that dream. This year Arcadia completed her high school certificate with Newman Senior Technical College...”
- Questions without Notice: Regional Australia (28 Nov 2019)
“My question is to the . Will the Deputy Prime Minister inform the House how the Morrison-McCormack government is providing stability and certainty by addressing the real issue of delivering for regional Australia, including those communities affected by the drought?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 22 debates in the last year — below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Pat Conaghan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 11 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)