This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
- Adjournment: Cowper Electorate: Youth Employment (11 Sep 2019)
“One of my declared objectives in representing the federal seat of Cowper is to address the national average rates of youth unemployment in the electorate. Over a number of years of youth unemployment data, the Coffs Harbour and Grafton local government areas, combined, have seen double the national average youth unemployment rate. There is a similar situation with the township of Kempsey....”
- Statements by Members: Ward, Levi (11 Sep 2019)
“Some may say there's a fair bit of bull in this place, but not as much as in the recent Youth Bull Riders World Finals, which were held in the United States in late August. I'd like to congratulate 11-year-old Levi Ward, who not only qualified for the world finals but took out second place in the under 11 division. This young fellow from Kundabung just outside Kempsey is no stranger to...”
- Constituency Statements: Cowper Electorate: Domestic and Family Violence (1 Aug 2019)
“On Saturday night I attended the Port Macquarie Chamber of Commerce business awards. I take this opportunity to congratulate all the finalists and winners. However, there is one in particular that I would personally like to congratulate and commend for their important service to the people of Port Macquarie. Liberty Domestic & Family Violence Specialist Services has helped families...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 8 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Pat Conaghan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 4 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)