This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
How Nicolle Flint voted on key issues since 2006:
- Voted very strongly against increasing scrutiny of asylum seeker management. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing trade unions' powers in the workplace. votes
- Voted very strongly against implementing refugee and protection conventions. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing investment in renewable energy. votes
- Voted very strongly for privatising government assets. votes
- Voted very strongly against more scrutiny of intelligence services & police. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing Aboriginal land rights. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing funding for university education. votes
- Voted very strongly for decreasing availability of welfare payments. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing restrictions on gambling. votes
- Voted very strongly against encouraging Australian-based industry. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing consumer protections. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Never rebels against their party in this parliament.
- Questions without Notice: Women's Safety, COVID-19: Women (25 Mar 2021)
“My question is to the Minister representing the Minister for Women. Will the minister please update the House on the Morrison government's commitment to keeping women safe online and outline the steps taken to provide critical support to women through the COVID-19 pandemic?”
- Statements by Members: Australian Broadcasting Corporation (25 Mar 2021)
“One of the true privileges of our role as members of parliament is getting to meet and speak with our local residents and our local communities. We get to meet the most incredible people, wonderful Australians and hardworking individuals who are often incredible local volunteers as well. I had the privilege of speaking to one such Australian today. His name is Richard and he is passionate...”
- Constituency Statements: Boothby Electorate: Waite Gatehouse (25 Mar 2021)
“Last week our local community secured a significant win for environmental and heritage protection with the decision by the state government to save the historic Waite Gatehouse. The Waite Gatehouse, or the lodge, as it is also known, sits prominently on the outer edge of the Waite Arboretum, and forms part of a substantial bequest from Peter Waite to the University of Adelaide and, in turn,...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 68 debates in the last year — above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 1 comment on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Nicolle Flint speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 215 times in debates — below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)