This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
How Nicolle Flint voted on key issues since 2006:
- Voted very strongly against increasing scrutiny of asylum seeker management. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing trade unions' powers in the workplace. votes
- Voted very strongly against implementing refugee and protection conventions. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing investment in renewable energy. votes
- Voted very strongly for privatising government assets. votes
- Voted very strongly against more scrutiny of intelligence services & police. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing Aboriginal land rights. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing funding for university education. votes
- Voted very strongly for decreasing availability of welfare payments. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing restrictions on gambling. votes
- Voted very strongly against encouraging Australian-based industry. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing consumer protections. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Never rebels against their party in this parliament.
- Questions without Notice: Australia: 2020, National Disability Insurance Scheme (10 Dec 2020)
“My question is to the Minister representing the Minister for Families and Social Services. Will the minister outline to the House how the Morrison government recognises and thanks the incredible work of everyday Australians who have stepped up and offered critical volunteer support throughout this challenging year? And, in his capacity as the Minister for the National Disability Insurance...”
- Questions without Notice: Employment (8 Dec 2020)
“My question is to the Attorney-General and Minister for Industrial Relations. Would the minister update the House on how the Morrison government is working to ensure our industrial relations system works to drive jobs growth, particularly through the creation of more avenues for permanent employment opportunities?”
- Statements by Members: Boothby Electorate: Fullarton Road-Cross Road Intersection (8 Dec 2020)
“My electorate of Boothby contains a wonderful range of local state and national parks, native flora and fauna and significant heritage buildings. These features are some of the main reasons so many choose to live in our community. During my time as the member for Boothby, I've worked hard to secure funding to protect and preserve our natural environment, and our built heritage as well....”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 65 debates in the last year — above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 1 comment on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Nicolle Flint speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 206 times in debates — below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)