This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Statements by Members: Boothby Electorate: Infrastructure (30 Mar 2022)
“I am so excited about the budget our government has handed down and I am particularly thrilled that the electorate of Boothby will see even more infrastructure upgrades. We have done so much for our local community during my two terms in parliament. We have fixed Oaklands Crossing, which has changed lives. We have done the Flinders link upgrade so that there is a rail line up to Flinders...”
- Parliamentary Representation: Valedictory (16 Feb 2022)
“FLINT (—) (): on indulgence—I thank you, Mr Speaker, and the chamber for their indulgence. Good morning, Prime Minister. I wrote two versions of this speech. Thank you, Member for Barker, here looking after me as always. Thank you. I wouldn't be here without you. I wrote two versions of this speech, and some advice was that the first was a little bit too angry. I'm happy to take...”
- Statements by Members: Bangka Island Massacre: 80th Anniversary (14 Feb 2022)
“On this day 80 years ago the SS Vyner Brooke was fleeing the Fall of Singapore. The little boat was overflowing with 181 passengers, mainly women and children. Sixty-five passengers were Australian nurses. The SS Vyner Brooke was clearly not a navy boat, yet, on Valentine's Day 1942, 80 years ago today, nine Japanese planes bombed the vessel 30 times in five minutes, killing many passengers...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 31 debates in the last year — below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 1 comment on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 7 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 236 times in debates — below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)