This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Milton Dick MP
- Speaker, and Australian Labor Party Representative for Oxley
- Entered House of Representatives on 2 July 2016 — Federal election
- Email me whenever Milton Dick speaks (no more than once per day)
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Matters of Public Importance: Energy (9 Mar 2023)
“I have received a letter from the honourable member for Fairfax proposing that a definite matter of public importance be submitted to the House for discussion, namely: The Government's failure to deliver on its promise to reduce energy prices. I call upon those honourable members who approve of the proposed discussion to rise in their places. More than the number of members required by the...”
- Statement by the Speaker: Parliament House Flag (9 Mar 2023)
“I want to update the House regarding the flag above Parliament House. As I stated to the House yesterday, I understand and recognise the importance of the Australian national flag. I'm pleased to advise the process to replace the flag has been expedited. Weather permitting, protocols will be put in place to replace the flags within the next two days. Furthermore, I've requested a review into...”
- Questions without Notice: Superannuation: Taxation (9 Mar 2023)
“Order! Members on my left will cease interjecting. I want to hear from the Leader of the Opposition.”
More of Milton Dick's recent appearances
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 395 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 1 comment on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 6 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Milton Dick speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 416 times in debates — above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)