This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Committees: National Anti-Corruption Commission Legislation Joint Select Committee; Appointment (28 Sep 2022)
“I have received a message from the Senate informing the House that the Senate concurs with the resolution of the appointment of the Joint Select Committee on National Anti-Corruption Commission Legislation.”
- Matters of Public Importance: Housing (28 Sep 2022)
“I have received a letter from the honourable member for Mayo proposing that a definite matter of public importance be submitted to the House for discussion, namely: Housing affordability in Australia—has the great Australian dream become a nightmare? I call upon those honourable members who approve of the proposed discussion to rise in their places. More than the number of members...”
- Statements on Indulgence: Member for Kennedy (28 Sep 2022)
“Before members exit, I want to draw to the attention of the House an incident that occurred during a division yesterday. I believe it's in the best interests of the House if I give the honourable member for Kennedy an opportunity to address this issue.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 129 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 1 comment on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 6 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Milton Dick speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 350 times in debates — above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)