This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Motions: Cybersafety (28 Nov 2023)
“I appreciate the opportunity to speak on this very important issue. I do note the contribution from the member for Mayo, which is heartfelt and sincere. We do have an obligation to do everything we can to keep our most vulnerable safe. I'm sure the member would never have expected that in her role as MP that she would be in that position. No Australian wants children accessing pornographic...”
- Constituency Statements: Breast Cancer (15 Nov 2023)
“Like many Australians, breast cancer awareness is a cause close to my heart. It's the most commonly diagnosed cancer amongst women, with around 57 Australians diagnosed every day. Concerningly, over half of women aged 50 to 74 in Western Sydney are overdue for a mammogram. A couple of weeks ago I held my annual Greenway Pink Ribbon morning tea in The Ponds. There our community gathered to...”
- Bills: Interactive Gambling Amendment (Credit and Other Measures) Bill 2023; Third Reading (14 Nov 2023)
“by leave—I move: That this bill be now read a third time. Question agreed to. Bill read a third time.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 43 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 3 comments on this Representative's speeches — well above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 12 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Michelle Rowland speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 433 times in debates — above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)