This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Michelle Landry MP
- National Party Representative for Capricornia
- Shadow Assistant Minister for Manufacturing (since 5 Jun 2022)
- Entered House of Representatives on 7 September 2013 — Federal election
- Email me whenever Michelle Landry speaks (no more than once per day)
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Statements by Members: Environmental Activism (23 Mar 2023)
“Every Australian has a right to go to work and feel safe. It goes without saying that this is the expected norm for every workplace right across the country. Yet workers at the Carmichael Mine in my electorate of Capricornia have been faced with physical and verbal abuse from a group of anti-coal activists whose beliefs are of utter contempt for the laws which have upheld our great country...”
- Bills: Safeguard Mechanism (Crediting) Amendment Bill 2022; Second Reading (21 Mar 2023)
“The introduction of Labor's safeguard mechanism is an attack on the hi-vis workers of Australia and the heavy industries that keep the lights on in our country. The safeguard mechanism is carbon tax 2.0 with a facelift that only serves to punish the people who drive our economy. Not unlike the carbon tax of the Gillard era, the safeguard mechanism serves to place a dollar figure on carbon...”
- Questions without Notice: Superannuation: Taxation (9 Mar 2023)
“It is on relevance. We want to know how many small and family businesses have been identified by Treasury modelling.”
More of Michelle Landry's recent appearances
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 34 debates in the last year — below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 1 comment on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Michelle Landry speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 250 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)