This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Michael Hatton, former Representative
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
How Michael Hatton voted on key issues since 2006:
- Voted very strongly for increasing competition in bulk wheat export. votes
- Voted very strongly against regional processing of asylum seekers. votes
- Voted very strongly for restricting foreign ownership. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing investment in renewable energy. votes
- Voted very strongly against privatising government assets. votes
- Voted very strongly for stem cell research. votes
- Voted moderately for increasing Aboriginal land rights. votes
- Voted very strongly for extending government benefits to same-sex couples. votes
- Voted very strongly for increasing availability of abortion drugs. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Never rebels against their party.
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Matters of Public Importance: Education (19 Sep 2007)
“Mr Deputy Speaker, I rise on a point of order on relevance. The matter of the MPI is very specific. Since he started the member has come nowhere near the matters we have been debating.”
- Defence Legislation Amendment Bill 2007: Second Reading (19 Sep 2007)
“Thank you. I have enjoyed serving with you, too.”
- Sydney Harbour Federation Trust Amendment Bill 2007: Second Reading (12 Sep 2007)
“I will make an observation about that.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks.