This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Melissa Price MP
- Liberal Party Representative for Durack
- Entered House of Representatives on 7 September 2013 — Federal election
- Email me whenever Melissa Price speaks (no more than once per day)
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Statements by Members: Live Animal Exports (9 Mar 2023)
“There have been significant animal health regulatory changes made to the live sheep industry: a moratorium on shipments to the Middle East during the northern hemisphere summer; increased space—up to 38 per cent more than in 2017—for each animal on ships, as well as improved ventilation requirements; the introduction of independent government observers to monitor the effectiveness...”
- Adjournment: Northern Territory: Floods (8 Mar 2023)
“I rise today to update the House on the devastating floods that hit the Kimberley region my electorate of Durack. I was recently briefed by the department of fire and emergency services about the ongoing recovery efforts. It is clear that this is a continuing crisis that will require a significant amount of resources to manage. Roads, bridges and other key infrastructure have been destroyed....”
- Committees: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Affairs Joint Committee; Reference to Federation Chamber (8 Mar 2023)
“I move: That the order of the day be referred to the Federation Chamber for debate. Question agreed to.”
More of Melissa Price's recent appearances
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 27 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 8 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Melissa Price speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 277 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)