This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Liberal Party Representative for Durack
- Minister for Science and Technology (since 8 Oct 2021)
Minister for Defence Industry (since 29 May 2019)
- Entered House of Representatives on 7 September 2013 — Federal election
- Email me whenever Melissa Price speaks (no more than once per day)
- Questions without Notice: Research and Development (1 Dec 2021)
“Can I thank the member for Wentworth. He knows how important science is to our nation and also the importance of Australia's commercialisation of research and development. Advances in technology are reshaping everyday Australian lives. I know many in this House will remember the days when we operated a computer that was the size of a small bedroom or later, perhaps, the size of a suitcase, or...”
- Questions without Notice: The Action Plan for Critical Technologies (23 Nov 2021)
“Mr Speaker, congratulations on your elevation to the speakership. And can I thank the member for Curtin for her question and acknowledge her tremendous support for our tech industry in Western Australia and also across Australia. Last week the Prime Minister released our Blueprint for critical technologies. This blueprint sets out our vision for protecting and promoting critical technologies...”
- Questions without Notice: Science and Technology (28 Oct 2021)
“I thank the member for Menzies and acknowledge his service as a former defence minister and also his passion and interest for all industries across his great electorate. I'm blown away almost every day by the ambition and the cutting-edge technologies our Australian businesses and researchers are developing each and every day. Just this morning, I had the great pleasure of joining the...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 17 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — below average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 7 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Melissa Price speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 260 times in debates — below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)