This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
- Bills: Employment, Skills, Small and Family Business Portfolio; Consideration in Detail (11 Sep 2019)
“I'm pleased to have the opportunity to ask the Minister for Energy and Emissions Reduction some questions, because every day I hear from people in my electorate of Lindsay who are wanting to know how the Morrison government is working to reduce the cost of living pressures on hardworking families. Cost of living pressures put a strain on household budgets, and this is particularly true when...”
- Matters of Public Importance: Climate Change (11 Sep 2019)
“The Morrison government are meeting our emissions targets while keeping our economy strong. It is important to the people of Lindsay that we also focus on lowering the cost of living, ensuring that we have lower power prices. This is what's important to my community. Our government has a strong track record of meeting and beating our emissions targets while keeping our economy strong and...”
- Questions without Notice: National Security (11 Sep 2019)
“My question is to the Minister for Home Affairs. Will the Minister inform the House about how the Morrison government has implemented stable and certain policies on our borders? Are there any risks to alternative approaches?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 20 debates in the last year — below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Melissa McIntosh speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 13 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)