This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Ministerial Statements: Vocational Education and Training (16 Nov 2023)
“I rise to speak on the statement made by the Minister for Skills and Training, the Hon. Brendan O'Connor MP, on these fundamental reforms of revitalising national planning in the vocational education and training sector through the establishment of Jobs and Skills Australia and the creation of 10 jobs and skills councils. This is one of our greatest assets for ensuring that the country is...”
- Adjournment: Aston Electorate: Boronia Cricket Club, Tormore Reserve (14 Nov 2023)
“I rise to speak on a very special anniversary for one of the local sporting clubs in my electorate of Aston. One hundred years is a long time in anyone's life, but it is an especially long time in the life of a sporting organisation, and this year marks the 100th anniversary of the Boronia Cricket Club. I was lucky enough to be invited along to the club's night of nights celebratory dinner...”
- Matters of Public Importance: Living Standards (14 Nov 2023)
“Cheaper child care!”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 27 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Mary Doyle speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 11 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)