This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Adjournment: Parkes Electorate: Wilcannia Weir Replacement Project (8 Feb 2024)
“I'd like to bring to the attention of the House an issue that's very concerning in my electorate, and that is the design, and the change of the design, to the weir at Wilcannia. This project has been in the pipeline for a long time. It's been mooted for years—decades, even. But, in more recent times, when the member for Maranoa was the water minister, he and I and the New South Wales...”
- Statements by Members: Parkes Electorate: Australia Day Awards (7 Feb 2024)
“On Australia Day, some outstanding citizens from the Parkes electorate were honoured with an Order of Australia medal. I'd like to recognise Mrs Ruth Sandow from Milparinka in the far west of New South Wales not only for the work she's done for the Milparinka community but also for her role over many years with the Royal Flying Doctor Service; Mrs Ellen Stanmore, who has been actively...”
- Bills: Nature Repair Market (Consequential Amendments) Bill 2023; Consideration of Senate Message (7 Dec 2023)
“I too rise in support of the amendment moved by the member for Maranoa and the Leader of The Nationals. Water is our most valuable resource, and we need to have safeguards around the use of water to protect the resource for future generations. It doesn't mean we should prohibit the use of that water—it's a resource, and I firmly believe that these resources are to be used to the benefit...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 46 debates in the last year — below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 3 comments on this Representative's speeches — well above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 18 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Mark Coulton speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 523 times in debates — above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)