This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Statements by Members: Parkes Electorate: Climate Change (30 Mar 2022)
“The coalition government's commitment to reducing our emissions is no more apparent than it is in electorate of Parkes. Last Friday, along with representatives of AGL, we announced a $41 million battery to be constructed in Broken Hill. That is in conjunction with the wind farm at Silverton and the solar farm that's already at Broken Hill. This battery will allow greater efficiency and more...”
- Bills: Australian Research Council Amendment Bill 2021; Second Reading (14 Feb 2022)
“The original question was that this bill be now read a second time. To this the honourable member for Moreton has moved as an amendment that all words after 'That' be omitted with a view to substituting other words. The immediate question is that the amendment be disagreed to.”
- Constituency Statements: Parkes Electorate: Employment (8 Feb 2022)
“I'd like to speak about the air of optimism that's across the Parkes electorate at the moment. That's obvious, following the good seasons and the fact that the Darling River is now in flood—what I might say is a beneficial flood that's now heading towards Wilcannia and Menindee—with the lakes full and the rivers flowing. But apart from that, and despite the difficulties that our...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 48 debates in the last year — above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 3 comments on this Representative's speeches — above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 15 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Mark Coulton speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 479 times in debates — above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)