This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Statements by Members: Roach, Mr Archibald William (Archie), AM (4 Aug 2022)
“I rise today to speak about the legend of Archie Roach, songman and truth-teller. He knew sadness and pain. He knew what it meant to have childhood trauma infect your whole life. He had his own personal demons and went through many bad times before he, with the help of his beloved Ruby, learnt to deal with them. But, incredibly, he used personal suffering to create heartbreakingly beautiful...”
- Questions without Notice: Defence (3 Aug 2022)
“My question is to the Prime Minister. How will the newly announced Defence Strategic Review ensure that Australia is best prepared for the defence and security challenges we face?”
- Statements by Members: Garma Festival (1 Aug 2022)
“Over the weekend I had the absolute privilege to attend the Garma Festival with the Prime Minister, Anthony Albanese, Minister Burney, Special Envoy Pat Dodson and Assistant Minister Malarndirri McCarthy. The festival was on Yolngu land, and I commend the elders and organisers for this fantastic event. A particular thankyou must go out to Denise Bowden for her tireless work to make sure that...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 6 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 19–20 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Marion Scrymgour speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 3 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)