This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Condolences: Kitching, Senator Kimberley Jane Elizabeth (30 Mar 2022)
“This morning Senator Kimberley Kitching would have been at our regular Wednesday morning meeting of the full committee of the Joint Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade. She would have been, I imagine, as always, well read. She would have read all the briefs and she would have certainly had a pile of questions, very thoughtful questions, to ask after the presentation from...”
- Constituency Statements: India, Calwell Electorate: Indian Community (16 Feb 2022)
“I was delighted to meet India's Minister of External Affairs, the Hon. Dr S Jaishankar, when he was hosted last week by the University of Melbourne's Australia India Institute. The minister was in Melbourne as part of the Quadrilateral Security Dialogue and took part in a very insightful conversation on the Australian-India partnership and our cooperation in the Indo-Pacific. I want to take...”
- Bills: Social Services and Other Legislation Amendment (Pension Loans Scheme Enhancements) Bill 2021; Second Reading (14 Feb 2022)
“Is the amendment seconded?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 15 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 1 comment on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 19–20 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Maria Vamvakinou speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 426 times in debates — above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)