This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Statement by the Speaker: Fowler, Mr Peter (22 Aug 2018)
“Spoken like a South Australian!”
- Questions without Notice: Centrelink (22 Aug 2018)
“I ask that further questions be placed on the Notice Paper.”
- Questions without Notice: Member for Dickson (22 Aug 2018)
“I thank the honourable member for his question. I have not seen the advice of the member for Dickson. He's confirmed to me that he has legal advice, but I have not seen it. I have not been provided with a copy of it. As far as the Solicitor-General is concerned, the matter has only arisen in very recent times. I'm not in possession of all of the facts relating to the arrangements between the...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 138 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 42 comments on this Representative's speeches — well above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 105 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 1475 times in debates — well above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)