This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Australian Labor Party Representative for Brand
- Minister for Northern Australia (since 1 Jun 2022)
Minister for Resources (since 1 Jun 2022)
- Entered House of Representatives on 2 July 2016 — Federal election
- Email me whenever Madeleine King speaks (no more than once per day)
- Constituency Statements: Rockingham Rams Football and Netball Club (27 Sep 2022)
“MADELEINE KING (—) (): Well, it's been a big month of sport in my electorate of Brand, particularly for the Rockingham Rams Football and Netball Club. Last weekend I watched the Rams take on the Pinjarra Tigers at the women's Peel football league grand final at Rushton Park. It was great to see that some of the young women playing were in the first girls team that I sponsored when I was...”
- Questions without Notice: Northern Australia Infrastructure Facility (26 Sep 2022)
“Thanks to the leader of the Nats for that unhelpful comment. I thank the member for their question. What is happening with the recent legislation in this country is that it is aligning all parts of government behind a united aim to reach net zero emissions by 2050 and reduce our targets to 43 per cent. This is something the Australian people voted for, right across Northern Australia, right...”
- Death of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth Ii and Accession of His Majesty King Charles Iii: Address (23 Sep 2022)
“On behalf of the electorate of Brand in Western Australia, I rise to offer condolences upon the death of Queen Elizabeth II. Queen Elizabeth stands as one of the most important and remarkable figures of the past century. Not only does her passing mark a significant moment in history; it is also a marker for the passing of a generation to whom we owe a great deal. It is the generation...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 28 debates in the last year — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Madeleine King speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 207 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)