This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Luke Simpkins, former Representative
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Questions without Notice: Shipbuilding Industry (2 May 2016)
“My question is to the Minister for Defence Materiel. Minister, will you tell the House what the government is doing to create a sustainable shipbuilding industry in Australia?”
- Statements by Members: Cowan Electorate: Kiara College (19 Apr 2016)
“I am very pleased to use my 559th speech in the parliament to speak about the great work of Kiara College and its leader, Principal Anne Robinson. As the local member I am delighted that Kiara College is now in the electorate of Cowan, and this is the first time that Kiara College has been spoken of in the House. I have on several occasions been able to appreciate what the college is doing,...”
- Bills: Social Services Legislation Amendment (Enhanced Welfare Payment Integrity) Bill 2016; Second Reading (16 Mar 2016)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 70 debates in the last year — above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 8 comments on this Representative's speeches — well above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 22 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 519 times in debates — well above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)