This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Delegation Reports: Australian Parliamentary Delegation to the 27th Annual Meeting of the Asia Pacific Parliamentary Forum (4 Apr 2019)
“I present the report of the Australian Parliamentary Delegation to the 27th Annual Meeting of the Asia Pacific Parliamentary Forum, held in Siem Reap, Cambodia, from 13 January to 18 January 2019. I ask leave of the House to make a short statement in connection with the report. Leave granted. I had the honour of participating in the delegation, which was led by the President of the Senate,...”
- Statements by Members: Federal Election (4 Apr 2019)
“We are here on the last sitting of the 45th Parliament and the people of Cowper will have an important decision to make at the next election. They can choose a very fine National Party candidate in Pat Conaghan, a local man who grew up Kempsey, who was a policeman in Kempsey and who became a police prosecutor and, ultimately, a criminal lawyer. He is a person who knows the needs of our local...”
- Statements by Members: Cowper Electorate: Federal Election (20 Feb 2019)
“At the forthcoming election, the people of Cowper have an important decision to make. The Nationals have a great candidate running for Cowper at the next election in Pat Conaghan. Pat is a Kempsey boy, former policeman and now a lawyer. Pat understands the needs of the people of Cowper. Pat knows that the people of Cowper do not want a retiree tax. Pat also knows that there are reports in the...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 24 debates in the last year — below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 1 comment on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 28 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 465 times in debates — above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)