This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Statements by Members: Ausmusic T-Shirt Day (28 Nov 2023)
“I want to speak about Ausmusic T-Shirt Day, which is on this coming Thursday 30 November. It's a fantastic initiative to raise funds for Support Act, which is a music industry charity. It delivers crisis relief services to musicians, managers, crews and music workers across all genres, even rap. It doesn't discriminate. Rock 4 R'n'R, which stand for Rock for Reflection and Remembrance, is a...”
- Statements by Members: Tilmouth, Ms Cathryn, Aubrey, Sergeant Fred, Fong Lim, Ms Katrina, AM (27 Nov 2023)
“I rise to acknowledge three Territorians. On Friday evening, I attended the Minerals Council Northern Territory dinner, a fantastic event steered by the indefatigable Cathryn Tilmouth, the daughter of the legendary Tracker Tilmouth. Cathryn was appointed in January as Executive Director Northern Australia of the Minerals Council of Australia. The council advocates for critical minerals...”
- Questions without Notice: Pezzullo, Mr Michael, AO (27 Nov 2023)
“My question is to the Minister for Home Affairs. How has the Albanese Labor government responded to the findings in the report handed down by the Australian Public Service Commissioner?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 112 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 8 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Luke Gosling speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 457 times in debates — above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)