This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Luke Gosling MP
- Australian Labor Party Representative for Solomon
- Entered House of Representatives on 2 July 2016 — Federal election
- Email me whenever Luke Gosling speaks (no more than once per day)
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Statements by Members: Laverty, Mr Declan (23 Mar 2023)
“On Sunday night at Darwin's Airport Tavern, 20-year-old Declan Laverty was finishing his shift when a 19-year-old customer allegedly stabbed him. Declan texted his parents, 'Love you, being stabbed,' before he died at the scene. Declan's senseless killing has rocked the Northern Territory. It is an unimaginable tragedy. No-one ever expects to go to work to face violence but many do. No-one...”
- Bills: National Apology for Forced Adoptions: 10th Anniversary (22 Mar 2023)
“I want to acknowledge all the speakers who have spoken so far about the 10-year anniversary of the apology for forced adoptions. I want to acknowledge Minister Rishworth, the member for Kingston, and her role. I also want to acknowledge your role, Deputy Speaker Claydon. This is one of many issues where you have been a shining light not only in our party but in the broader polity to make sure...”
- Questions without Notice: Veterans (22 Mar 2023)
“My question is to the Minister for Veterans' Affairs. What does today's census data reveal about the situation with veteran homelessness in Australia, and what is the federal Labor Albanese government's plan to combat veteran homelessness?”
More of Luke Gosling's recent appearances
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 87 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 8 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Luke Gosling speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 411 times in debates — above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)