This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Questions without Notice: Budget (30 Mar 2022)
“My question is to the Minister for Health and Aged care. Will the minister please update the House on how the Morrison government's budget is supporting families by providing access to life-saving medicines and genetic testing for conditions such as spinal muscular atrophy?”
- Questions without Notice: Morrison Government (17 Feb 2022)
“My question is also to the Prime Minister. Will the Prime Minister outline to the House why it is important in these uncertain times for governments to make decisions for our nation's future with certainty and with strength, and is the Prime Minister aware of any alternative approaches?”
- Statements by Members: Queen Elizabeth II: Platinum Jubilee (17 Feb 2022)
“I'm encouraging community organisation, schools and environment groups across the Central Coast to mark the Queen's Jubilee by planting trees in our region. The Planting Trees for The Queen's Jubilee program recognises the legacy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and her 70 years of service to the Commonwealth and to Australia. During this time, the Queen has visited Australia on 16...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 67 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 2 comments on this Representative's speeches — above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 14 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Lucy Wicks speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 413 times in debates — above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)