This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Louise Markus, former Representative
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Governor-General's Speech: Western Sydney Airport (5 May 2016)
“I rise to speak today to let the people of the Macquarie electorate know I am honoured indeed to represent them and, whilst I and the coalition have been working to deliver a sound and responsible budget, I have also spent this week, as I have in the past few months, advocating on their behalf regarding the Western Sydney Airport. I want to see a second airport—one which is safe,...”
- Committees: Migration Committee; Reference to Federation Chamber (5 May 2016)
“I move: That the order of the day be referred to the Federation Chamber for debate. Question agreed to.”
- Committees: Migration Committee; Report (5 May 2016)
“On behalf of the Joint Standing Committee on Migration, I present the committee's report of the inquiry into the Seasonal Worker Program entitled Seasonal change. Report made a parliamentary paper in accordance with standing order 39(e). by leave—It gives me great pleasure to present the committee's report for its inquiry into the Seasonal Worker Program. The Seasonal Worker Program is...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 58 debates in the last year — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 1 comment on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 32 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 267 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)