This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Statements by Members: Uniforms 4 Kids (26 Sep 2022)
“Uniforms 4 Kids is a charity which repurposes emergency services uniforms and other uniforms into bright and beautiful clothes for kids. As their volunteers in Cooroy know, too many kids go without. Uniforms 4 Kids volunteers have stitched and sewed old uniforms into 37,000 articles of children's clothing. For some children, Uniforms 4 Kids clothes are their only clothes, such as the little...”
- Death of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth Ii and Accession of His Majesty King Charles Iii: Address (23 Sep 2022)
“I rise on behalf of the people of Wide Bay to convey our respects to our faithful monarch for the past 70 years, Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Much changed during her remarkable reign, but her commitment to service did not. In Wide Bay, the outpouring of grief that our long-serving monarch had died was matched only by the excitement of her coronation back in 1953, when the front page of our...”
- Statements by Members: Palliative Care (2 Aug 2022)
“In a cottage in Doonan, set in beautiful grounds, people at end of life are comforted in the embrace of loved ones, their pain eased with specialist palliative care. In three years, Katie Rose Cottage Hospice has cared for more than 250 people, easing the load on both patients and families during those precious final hours together. In January this year, I announced a $1.5 million federal...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 56 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 7 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Llew O'Brien speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 176 times in debates — below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)