This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Bills: National Health Amendment (General Co-payment) Bill 2022; Second Reading (27 Sep 2022)
“I would like to begin by acknowledging the member for Dobell's emotional and heartfelt words. As a pharmacist she knows just how important it is for people to be able to afford medication that they desperately need. Choosing between buying much needed medications and putting food on the family table or helping another member of your family with their medication, making that choice, is a...”
- Statements by Members: Corangamite Electorate: Climate Change (26 Sep 2022)
“I'm running a schools climate project for students in my region for the second year in a row. The Corangamite Schools Climate Change Challenge is a project that started in 2021 to help schools to monitor and reduce their carbon emissions. I'm already impressed by the passionate enthusiasm of many primary and secondary students in this year's challenge, across some 15 schools. The challenge is...”
- Questions without Notice: Cost of Living (26 Sep 2022)
“My question is to the Acting Prime Minister. What is the Albanese Labor government doing to ease the cost of living for Australian families, and is the Acting Prime Minister aware of any alternative policies?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 39 debates in the last year — above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Libby Coker speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 115 times in debates — below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)