This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
How Libby Coker voted on key issues since 2006:
- Voted very strongly for increasing funding for university education. votes
- Voted very strongly for increasing consumer protections. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Never rebels against their party in this parliament.
- Statements by Members: National Disability Insurance Scheme (3 Dec 2019)
“On this International Day for People with Disability, it is incumbent on all of us to look at every person through the prism of their abilities, not their disabilities. It is our job to empower those with disabilities to live life to the fullest. I'm delighted to be joined today by constituents Dylan Logan, his dad, Marc, and Lynne Foreman. Dylan is profoundly deaf, but, as a talented...”
- Committees: National Disability Insurance Scheme Committee; Report (3 Dec 2019)
“by leave—There are 13 recommendations included in this interim report on the National Disability Insurance Scheme. I urge the Morrison government to act on these recommendations which will improve the lives of participants—better training for planners, set time frames for reviews and face-to-face contact between planners and participants to get the best plans to help participants...”
- Bills: Social Services Legislation Amendment (Payment Integrity) Bill 2019; Second Reading (2 Dec 2019)
“I rise to oppose this bill. It was first introduced in 2017. As the member for Barton has said, it was a bad bill then and it is still a bad bill now. It has as much to do with the integrity of social security payments as the defeated 'ensuring integrity' bill had to do with protecting Australian workers: absolutely nothing. Hopefully this misnamed bill, the Social Services Legislation...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 13 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Libby Coker speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 10 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)