This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Bills: Ozone Protection and Synthetic Greenhouse Gas Management Reform (Closing the Hole in the Ozone Layer) Bill 2022, Ozone Protection and Synthetic Greenhouse Gas (Import Levy) Amendment Bill 2022, Ozone Protection and Synthetic Greenhouse Gas (Manufacture Levy) Amendment Bill 2022; Second Reading (30 Nov 2022)
“The Albanese government is delivering on its commitment to reduce Australia's greenhouse gas emissions. The Ozone Protection and Synthetic Greenhouse Gas Management Reform (Closing the Hole in the Ozone Layer) Bill 2022 is an important part of delivering on this commitment. More than 40 years ago global communities spoke with great concern about the hole in the ozone layer and the...”
- Statements by Members: Corangamite Electorate: Local Projects (30 Nov 2022)
“As 2022 draws to a close I'm looking back on a huge year—huge for the people of my electorate of Corangamite and huge for the nation. I'm also looking forward with positivity and enthusiasm for what 2023 promises for the people of my electorate and the broader Geelong region. I am honoured and humbled that in May this year the people of Corangamite voted in the Albanese government,...”
- Adjournment: Albanese Government (29 Nov 2022)
“The Albanese government hasn't wasted a second on its first six months in power. A cracking pace has been set, with about 30 bills passed through parliament under our government. We have also delivered a responsible budget, and returned civility and stability to parliament. There have been several milestone pieces of legislation which particularly stand out for me. All of them a tick boxes...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 46 debates in the last year — above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Libby Coker speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 130 times in debates — below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)