This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
- Bills: Appropriation Bill (No. 1) 2019-2020, Appropriation Bill (No. 2) 2019-2020, Appropriation (Parliamentary Departments) Bill (No. 1) 2019-2020; Consideration in Detail (11 Sep 2019)
“This government has no plan and no answers to the education and skills crisis besetting this country. This latest budget does nothing to rectify the inadequacies in vocational education and training—inadequacies created exclusively by this government. The proposed Skills Package of $525 million in the budget has been picked over by Senate estimates and, not surprisingly, they found that...”
- Questions without Notice: South Geelong to Waurn Ponds Rail Upgrade (24 Jul 2019)
“My question is to the Deputy Prime Minister. Why won't work on the South Geelong to Waurn Ponds Rail Upgrade be commenced before July 2024?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 2 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Libby Coker speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 1 time in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)