This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
How Kristy McBain voted on key issues since 2006:
- Voted very strongly for increasing funding for university education. votes
- Voted very strongly against decreasing availability of welfare payments. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Never rebels against their party in this parliament.
- Statements by Members: Eden-Monaro Electorate: Monaro Farming Systems (12 Nov 2020)
“Monaro Farming Systems covers Cooma, Bombala, Nimmitabel and surrounds. The group is a progressive community of innovative, forward-thinking graziers and growers. MFS accounts for 60 to 70 per cent of the Monaro's agricultural output, wool, sheepmeat and beef. As a collective, they are developing new income streams and building on their environmental stewardship. When I was meeting with them...”
- Bills: Appropriation Bill (No. 1) 2020-2021; Consideration in Detail (12 Nov 2020)
“My question is to the Minister for Agriculture, Drought and Emergency Management. Communities across Eden-Monaro still very much bear the scars of the Black Summer bushfires. While we lost so much—lives, hundreds of homes and millions of animals—we stand united in our bid to build back better. Over the past couple of months, I've been meeting with community organisations across...”
- Statements by Members: Australian Bushfires (11 Nov 2020)
“As people and businesses right across the mighty The bushfire royal commission outlined 80 recommendations to make our nations better prepared for such emergencies. Had the recommendations of the 240 previous disaster inquiries been adopted, the insurance sector might have more confidence in our future. Longer bushfire seasons and rising sea levels are the headline when it comes to climate...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 19 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — below average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Kristy McBain speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 13 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)