This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
- Questions without Notice: Eden-Monaro Electorate: Natural Disasters (3 Sep 2020)
“My question is to the Prime Minister. My community has been hit hard by drought, by bushfire, by floods and now by COVID. Why did the Prime Minister fail to spend a single cent from an annual $200 million recovery and mitigation fund last financial year for my bushfire affected community?”
- Statements by Members: Eden-Monaro Electorate: COVID-19 (2 Sep 2020)
“I rise today on behalf of workers in Eden-Monaro, like Warren Sunderland from Bermagui, who are facing the very real prospect of losing their jobs, thanks to border closures. Warren is a merchant seaman who has been in the Bass Strait for the past four weeks working on a drill platform. It is a critical service. Warren goes to work so that gas can be delivered to Victoria and New South Wales....”
- Statements by Members: Australian Bushfires (1 Sep 2020)
“Today marks the start of the bushfire season across eastern parts of the mighty Eden-Monaro. The communities I serve are also digesting the interim report from the bushfire royal commission. I am pleased that commissioners have echoed the harsh realities communities from Batlow to Kiah to Rockton to Braidwood all experienced on those days choked by smoke and fear. The interim report...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 4 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — below average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Kristy McBain speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 2 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)