This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
How Kristy McBain voted on key issues since 2006:
- Voted very strongly for more scrutiny of intelligence services & police. votes
- Voted very strongly for increasing funding for university education. votes
- Voted very strongly against decreasing availability of welfare payments. votes
- Voted very strongly for increasing consumer protections. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Never rebels against their party in this parliament.
- Matters of Public Importance: Economy (1 Sep 2021)
“[by video link] Let's be real: this government has no plan to help in a disaster, whatever nature it is. It doesn't understand that its lack of planning has major flow-on effects to real people. Its lack of foresight and its governing by focus groups has plunged it into a series of reactive decisions. This government will always be remembered as the 'I don't hold a hose' government, which is...”
- Statements by Members: Eden-Monaro Electorate: COVID-19 (1 Sep 2021)
“[by video link] Across my electorate, the first day of spring usually represents the turning point for communities. In the Snowies, it usually means there are only a few weeks left of the snow season, with the last skiers and snowboarders filling the slopes for their last chance of a good run down the mountains. On the coast, it's when whale season is getting into full swing, and visitors...”
- Statements by Members: Eden-Monaro Electorate: COVID-19 (26 Aug 2021)
“[by video link] Today, those in regional communities across New South Wales would have heard the news that we have to remain in lockdown until 10 September, on the back of over a thousand cases announced today—news that I think we knew was coming but which we hoped wouldn't happen. Some of us have never seen a positive case of COVID-19 in our communities, for some it will be more than a...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 58 debates in the last year — below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — below average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Kristy McBain speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 44 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)