This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Kim Beazley, former Representative
- Former Australian Labor Party Representative for Brand
- Left House of Representatives on 17 October 2007 — retired
- Entered House of Representatives on 18 October 1980 — Federal election
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Tax Laws Amendment (2007 Measures No. 6) Bill 2007: Second Reading (20 Sep 2007)
“I rise in this chamber, for the 1,932nd and last time, to speak on the R2883Tax Laws Amendment (2007 Measures No. 6) Bill 2007, thanking our shadow minister for allowing me the 30 minute slot on it. I trust, Mr Speaker, that you are going to be liberal with standing orders on this bill today, because I am going to offend mightily over the course of the next 30 minutes. On the way in Simon...”
- Questions without Notice: Mental Health Services (27 Mar 2007)
“Mr Speaker, I rise on a point of order. That was a repeat of the previous offence and it has to be dealt with.”
- Questions without Notice: Workplace Relations (22 Mar 2007)
“Mr Speaker, I rise on a point of order obviously on relevance.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks.