This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Kim Beazley, former Representative
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
How Kim Beazley voted on key issues since 2006:
- Has never voted on increasing competition in bulk wheat export. votes
- Voted very strongly against regional processing of asylum seekers. votes
- Voted very strongly for restricting foreign ownership. votes
- Has never voted on increasing investment in renewable energy. votes
- Voted very strongly against privatising government assets. votes
- Has never voted on stem cell research. votes
- Voted strongly for increasing Aboriginal land rights. votes
- Has never voted on extending government benefits to same-sex couples. votes
- Voted very strongly for increasing availability of abortion drugs. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Never rebels against their party.
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Tax Laws Amendment (2007 Measures No. 6) Bill 2007: Second Reading (20 Sep 2007)
“I rise in this chamber, for the 1,932nd and last time, to speak on the R2883Tax Laws Amendment (2007 Measures No. 6) Bill 2007, thanking our shadow minister for allowing me the 30 minute slot on it. I trust, Mr Speaker, that you are going to be liberal with standing orders on this bill today, because I am going to offend mightily over the course of the next 30 minutes. On the way in Simon...”
- Questions without Notice: Mental Health Services (27 Mar 2007)
“Mr Speaker, I rise on a point of order. That was a repeat of the previous offence and it has to be dealt with.”
- Questions without Notice: Workplace Relations (22 Mar 2007)
“Mr Speaker, I rise on a point of order obviously on relevance.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks.