This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- National Party Representative for Page
- Shadow Minister for Trade and Tourism (since 5 Jun 2022)
Deputy Manager of Opposition Business in the House (since 5 Jun 2022)
- Entered House of Representatives on 7 September 2013 — Federal election
- Email me whenever Kevin Hogan speaks (no more than once per day)
- Statements by Members: Invasive Species Management (30 Nov 2023)
“Confirmation that red imported fire ants have crossed the border, from Queensland to New South Wales, this week is indeed devastating. We've been warning, on this side of the parliament, about the Labor government's funding package—firstly, that it was inadequate and, secondly, that it wasn't rolled out soon enough. We also established a Senate inquiry because we had lost confidence...”
- Constituency Statements: Page Electorate: Community Events (28 Nov 2023)
“I want to acknowledge 90 years of the Kyogle branch of the United Hospital Auxiliaries of New South Wales. Its dedicated volunteers raise funds to purchase needed items and medical equipment for the Kyogle hospital. It's very active, with 35 members, and it has been operating since 1933. I want to acknowledge the current executive members: Margaret Mitchell, Jan Harlum, Cherie Heath, Elaine...”
- Adjournment: Page Electorate: Grafton City Junior Cadets, Matthews, Mr Jimmi, Page Electorate: Community Events (16 Nov 2023)
“Today I'd like to acknowledge and congratulate the Grafton City junior cadets. They attended the Australian Fire Cadet Championships in Sydney and were placed first in Australia. The RFS and the Rural Fire Service Association host this event, which sees cadets participate in lifelike scenarios designed to test their skills, initiative and safety procedures. The junior team members were...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 62 debates in the last year — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 11 comments on this Representative's speeches — well above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 20 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Kevin Hogan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 455 times in debates — above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)