This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Bills: Criminal Code Amendment (Sharing of Abhorrent Violent Material) Bill 2019; Second Reading (4 Apr 2019)
“I second the amendment. I'd firstly like to convey my sincere condolences to the people of New Zealand for the tragedy in Christchurch, which has been the catalyst for the Criminal Code Amendment (Sharing of Abhorrent Violent Material) Bill 2019. The live streaming of this atrocity is abhorrent to us all. However, the proposed amendments to criminal legislation to deal with the live streaming...”
- Condolences: Christchurch: Attacks (3 Apr 2019)
“I rise today to express my deep condolences to those who were injured and to the families and friends of those who lost their lives as a result of the horrific, right-wing-extremist terror attack in Christchurch on 15 March during their peaceful Friday prayers. All Australians stand with New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern and the people of New Zealand as they process their shock and...”
- Questions without Notice: Climate Change (3 Apr 2019)
“I rise on a point of order. The question was: will the government commit to—”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 24 debates in the last year — below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 1 comment on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 19 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)