This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
- Ministerial Statements: Closing the Gap (20 Feb 2019)
“During my presidency of the Australian Medical Association, I visited many remote Indigenous communities. I wanted to get firsthand information about what affected the health of these people in these communities. I recall a number of stories that made a very strong impression on me. As we flew into one community in Western Australia, and we hit the red dust airstrip—the only way in or...”
- Statements: 70th Anniversary of Australia's Formal Diplomatic Relationship with the State of Israel (20 Feb 2019)
“This week marks the 70th anniversary of Australia's formal diplomatic relationship with the state of Israel, and I would like to acknowledge our profound friendship with the people of Israel. Israel was born out of necessity, with the background of 3,000 years of Jewish connection to the land and as a result of a vote of the United Nations General Assembly to provide shelter to a persecuted...”
- Grievance Debate: Petition: Climate Change, Energy (19 Feb 2019)
“Climate change has been variously described as one of the most pressing moral, social, health and economic challenges of our time. The average temperature of the earth's surface has increased by about 0.6 degrees in the last three decades, and global sea levels have risen by around three millimetres per year. Scientific consensus is that this is largely due to an increase in carbon dioxide...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 19 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 1 comment on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Kerryn Phelps speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 14 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)