This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Kerry Bartlett, former Representative
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
How Kerry Bartlett voted on key issues since 2006:
- Voted very strongly against increasing competition in bulk wheat export. votes
- Voted very strongly for regional processing of asylum seekers. votes
- Voted very strongly against restricting foreign ownership. votes
- Voted very strongly for increasing investment in renewable energy. votes
- Voted very strongly for privatising government assets. votes
- Voted very strongly against stem cell research. votes
- Voted moderately against increasing Aboriginal land rights. votes
- Voted very strongly against extending government benefits to same-sex couples. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing availability of abortion drugs. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Never rebels against their party.
Most recent appearances in parliament
- National Health Amendment (Pharmaceutical Benefits) Bill 2007: Referred to Main Committee (20 Sep 2007)
“I move: That the bill be referred to the Main Committee for further consideration. Question agreed to.”
- Australian Crime Commission Amendment Bill 2007: Referred to Main Committee (19 Sep 2007)
“by leave—I move: That the bill be referred to the Main Committee for further consideration. Question agreed to.”
- Matters of Public Importance: Education (19 Sep 2007)
“This matter of public importance is particularly disappointing, not because under any examination it is totally untenable—there is nothing unusual about that in motions from the other side—but because in question time today it was shown clearly that the OECD report on which this MPI is based is totally false. Firstly, it excludes a whole number of government initiatives. It...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks.