This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Kelly Hoare, former Representative
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
How Kelly Hoare voted on key issues since 2006:
- Has never voted on increasing competition in bulk wheat export. votes
- Voted very strongly against regional processing of asylum seekers. votes
- Voted very strongly for restricting foreign ownership. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing investment in renewable energy. votes
- Voted very strongly against privatising government assets. votes
- Voted very strongly for stem cell research. votes
- Voted moderately for increasing Aboriginal land rights. votes
- Has never voted on extending government benefits to same-sex couples. votes
- Voted very strongly for increasing availability of abortion drugs. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Never rebels against their party.
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Adjournment: Australian Labor Party (21 Jun 2007)
“I can depart from this parliament after nine years proud of the way in which I have represented the people of the Charlton electorate but disgusted by the vile way in which I have been treated by people from whom I should have been able to expect greater decency, loyalty and support. I make it perfectly clear that there is nothing voluntary about my departure from this parliament. My...”
- Grievance Debate: Workplace Relations (26 Mar 2007)
“As we have heard today, this week marks the first anniversary of the commencement of the government’s extreme industrial relations laws, and I wish to grieve about the state of industrial relations and the rights of workers around this nation. The Howard government calls it Work Choices; we call it no choices for Australian workers who are forced to sign Australian workplace agreements....”
- Statements by Members: Petition: Nuclear Power Plants (26 Mar 2007)
“I also rise to table a petition today. The petition was presented to me and to the shadow minister for the environment, the member for Kingsford Smith, by my state member, Jeff Hunter, the member for Lake Macquarie. The petition is signed by over 1,500 concerned local residents who oppose the establishment of nuclear power plants in either Lake Macquarie or the Hunter region. The petition was...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks.