This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Questions without Notice: Mining (17 Feb 2022)
“I thank the honourable member for Flynn for his question. The member for Flynn does a lot of kays—tens of thousands of kilometres every single year. He goes to places like Tieri, Moura, Blackwater, Rolleston, Springsure and Emerald. All of those places know that it is the powerhouse of the Australian economy, the resources sector and agriculture, that provides them with jobs and...”
- Questions without Notice: Fuel (16 Feb 2022)
“I thank the member for Flynn for his question and congratulate him on his valedictory speech last week—another outstanding contribution. The member for Flynn understands how important it is that we maintain a pipeline of projects for gas and other resource projects. He has the big exporters at Gladstone out of the Gladstone port and at a time of great instability around the world. Mr...”
- Questions without Notice: Climate Change (16 Feb 2022)
“Of course, Mr Speaker. Going back to the Beetaloo, what we know as the Beetaloo Basin is one of the biggest gas developments in the world. It will drive billions of dollars of investment in the Northern Territory, thousands of jobs for Australians and continue to deliver for our economy. This is how we pay for roads and schools and hospitals. (Time expired)”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 35 debates in the last year — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — below average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 7 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Keith Pitt speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 322 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)