This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Matters of Public Importance: Budget (30 Mar 2022)
“It appears to me that Labor is stuck in the past. They do not understand the fundamentals of a modern economy, nor do they seem to understand that we have been through a global pandemic with an economic shock that has not been seen for more than a century. It's important for us to understand that we, on the side, get economics. We get finance. We understand that one of the best ways to...”
- Questions without Notice: Budget (30 Mar 2022)
“My question is to the Minister for the Environment representing the Minister for Women. Will the minister please outline to the House how the Morrison government's plan for a stronger future makes significant investments in the long-term safety, health and economic security of women across Australia?”
- Bills: Security Legislation Amendment (Critical Infrastructure Protection) Bill 2022; Second Reading (16 Feb 2022)
“I rise to speak on the Security Legislation Amendment (Critical Infrastructure Protection) Bill 2022. Critical infrastructure is: …those physical facilities, supply chains, information technologies and communication networks which if destroyed, degraded or rendered unavailable for an extended period would significantly impact on the social or economic wellbeing of the nation, or affect...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 103 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — below average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 245 times in debates — below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)