This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Statements by Members: Webster, Ms Trish (14 Feb 2022)
“I rise to congratulate an outstanding community champion in my region, Trish Webster, who recently received an award on Australia Day from the three combined Rotary clubs of Murwillumbah. This was very well deserved—indeed, as were all the other recipients. Trish is the creator and administrator of the very successful local Facebook group Murwillumbah Matters. The page now has almost...”
- Constituency Statements: Gold Coast Airport (9 Feb 2022)
“I rise to talk about the curfew at the Gold Coast Airport. Locals are extremely concerned that the Morrison government has recently announced plans to change the curfew for the airport to allow more flights to occur within the curfew times. Currently planes are not allowed to take off and land between 11 pm and 6 am Queensland time, which is, of course, midnight and 7am New South Wales time....”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 21 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 3 comments on this Representative's speeches — above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 33 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Justine Elliot speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 388 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)