This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Statements on Indulgence: New South Wales: Floods, Queensland: Floods (30 Mar 2022)
“I rise today to speak about some of our heroes of the 2022 floods in the electorate of Ryan. I was in my community in the 2011 flood event as well. It was difficult to see many of the same people who had gone through the earlier flood event going through it again in 2022. The electorate is diverse and people were affected in different ways. The communities of Moggill, Bellbowrie, Pullenvale...”
- Questions without Notice: Employment (30 Mar 2022)
“My question is also to the Treasurer. Well he remind the House of the Morrison government's strong record in creating jobs and reducing unemployment, particularly through our investments in skills and apprenticeships, and how this will help secure a stronger future, delivering on our long-term economic plan?”
- Adjournment: Type 1 Diabetes (17 Feb 2022)
“It's budget season, of course, and there are always a lot of requests and calls made on the public purse. But there's one particular request that I am passionate about, many members of my community of Ryan are very passionate about and I know many of my colleagues are passionate about. As we head into the next few weeks and into the budget, I want to put in a particular plug for this...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 65 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — below average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 4 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 230 times in debates — below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)