This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Private Members' Business: Women in Sport (11 Sep 2023)
“Equality is more than words on paper, although often it starts as statements and words and laws. True equality fuses in the hearts, the souls and the minds. As we know, sport has the capacity to mirror the soul. It can draw out truths and shine a path in ways that other parts of life can't. Sport brings us together. The stories of sport are the stories of Australia: Cathy Freeman lighting the...”
- Statements by Members: Gamson, Mr Anthony (Tony) (8 Aug 2023)
“I was saddened by the sudden passing of Tony Gamson earlier this year. Tony Gamson and his wife, Meegan, have been mainstays of the Arcadia community, organising the annual community dinner. This Saturday night when that community dinner is held, we'll all be a little sadder for Tony's absence. Tony grew up in our community. His parents owned a house, noted for its parties, that he sold to my...”
- Bills: Environment Protection (Sea Dumping) Amendment (Using New Technologies to Fight Climate Change) Bill 2023; Second Reading (2 Aug 2023)
“It's a pleasure to speak on the Environment Protection (Sea Dumping) Amendment (Using New Technologies to Fight Climate Change) Bill 2023. It's an important bill. It's a bill that the coalition supports, and we welcome the introduction of this bill. The legislation before the House is aimed at giving expression to two sets of amendments that were made several years ago to the London protocol....”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 59 debates in the last year — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 1 comment on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 7 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Julian Leeser speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 330 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)