This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
How Julian Leeser voted on key issues since 2006:
- Voted very strongly against increasing scrutiny of asylum seeker management. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing trade unions' powers in the workplace. votes
- Voted very strongly against implementing refugee and protection conventions. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing investment in renewable energy. votes
- Has never voted on privatising government assets. votes
- Voted very strongly against more scrutiny of intelligence services & police. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing Aboriginal land rights. votes
- Voted strongly against increasing funding for university education. votes
- Voted very strongly for decreasing availability of welfare payments. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing restrictions on gambling. votes
- Voted very strongly against encouraging Australian-based industry. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing consumer protections. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Never rebels against their party in this parliament.
- Statements by Members: Muogamarra Rural Fire Brigade: 70th Anniversary (21 Jun 2021)
“On the weekend I attended the Muogamarra Rural Fire Brigade's 70th anniversary dinner. I want to acknowledge Allison Garoza, a member who lives in North Sydney but spoke of her passion for the brigade; Sacha Price, who made a fantastic cake in the shape of a driptorch to mark the occasion; and Phil, who lives in the only house in the entire brigade region. In 1934, John Tipper leased 240...”
- Questions without Notice: Trade with the United Kingdom (21 Jun 2021)
“My question is to the Minister for Trade, Tourism and Investment. Will the minister please update the House on the benefits of our plan for a UK-Australia free trade agreement, particularly for investment, digital trade, the creative sector and service industries?”
- Constituency Statements: Berowra Electorate: Hornsby Shire Historical Society (21 Jun 2021)
“Local history books provide an important record of local events and communities, and I am proud to have many popular historians in my electorate who ensure our community's history is recorded and passed down to the next generation. Today I'd like to highlight two local history books recently written for the Hornsby Shire Historical Society. The first book Our Bushland Shire—the Story of...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 91 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 1 comment on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Julian Leeser speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 241 times in debates — below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)