This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Questions without Notice: Law Enforcement (16 Feb 2022)
“My question is to the Minister for Immigration, Citizenship, Migrant Services and Multicultural Affairs. Will the Minister update the House on the Morrison government's plan to strengthen Australia's criminal deportation laws? Is the Minister aware of any contrary approaches or views on this reform?”
- Questions without Notice: Employment (14 Feb 2022)
“My question is to the Treasurer. Will the Treasurer inform the House how the Morrison government's strong economic management is working to produce more jobs for Australian families and small businesses, particularly in my electorate of Berowra? Is the Treasurer aware of any alternative policies?”
- Constituency Statements: Berowra Electorate: Australia Day Awards (14 Feb 2022)
“I want to acknowledge the 15 Order of Australia recipients from the electorate of Berowra. Former RFS Commissioner Shane Fitzsimmons is a hero to so many people. He was honoured with an Officer of the Order of Australia for his work in leading the RFS during the Black Summer bushfires of 2019-20, when six per cent of New South Wales or around 5½ million hectares of land was burnt. His...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 60 debates in the last year — above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 1 comment on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 4 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Julian Leeser speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 281 times in debates — below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)