This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Josh Wilson MP
- Australian Labor Party Representative for Fremantle
- Entered House of Representatives on 2 July 2016 — Federal election
- Email me whenever Josh Wilson speaks (no more than once per day)
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Bills: Ministers of State Amendment Bill 2022; Second Reading (23 Mar 2023)
“I'm glad to speak on this bill, the Ministers of State Amendment Bill 2022, and to follow that excellent contribution from the member for Gellibrand. This is a bill that shouldn't need to be passed because what it seeks to correct should never really have been at risk. We shouldn't need to come in and legislate for basic honesty and transparency and clarity around our system of governance. We...”
- Constituency Statements: Vocational Education and Training (23 Mar 2023)
“I'm glad to speak today about the vital role of vocational training and education and investments that are being made in skills and training in my electorate and across the country. Last week I was delighted to meet with staff and students at South Metropolitan TAFE's AeroSpace Training Centre in Jandakot in my electorate. The scope of education there includes training to be cabin crew,...”
- Adjournment: Defence Procurement: Submarines (20 Mar 2023)
“Last week the Prime Minister announced the key features of our future submarine program under the AUKUS arrangement. It's another example of the Albanese Labor government acting decisively to resolve and clean up matters that have been left in a mess by the former coalition government. I have concerns about some aspects of the arrangement, but it has to be acknowledged that the work done in a...”
More of Josh Wilson's recent appearances
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 61 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 1 comment on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 4 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Josh Wilson speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 246 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)