This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
How Josh Wilson voted on key issues since 2006:
- Voted very strongly for increasing scrutiny of asylum seeker management. votes
- Voted very strongly for increasing trade unions' powers in the workplace. votes
- Voted very strongly for implementing refugee and protection conventions. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing investment in renewable energy. votes
- Voted very strongly for increasing Aboriginal land rights. votes
- Voted very strongly for increasing funding for university education. votes
- Voted strongly against decreasing availability of welfare payments. votes
- Voted very strongly for increasing restrictions on gambling. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Never rebels against their party in this parliament.
- Adjournment: Tourism Industry, Broadband, Hobson, Mr Ted (21 Feb 2019)
“I take the opportunity to reflect on a few things that have occurred over the last couple of weeks. I'm very glad to have the role and responsibility of being the convenor of Labor Friends of Tourism. Last night we held an event here in the parliament with a number of representatives and stakeholders from the tourism industry, and we had a very useful and instructive panel. The featured...”
- Constituency Statements: Fremantle Electorate: City of Cockburn (19 Feb 2019)
“The National Growth Areas Alliance brings together local governments that face the challenges that come with rapid urban and residential expansion. They're here in parliament this week. The City of Cockburn in my electorate is an active member of the alliance, as you'd expect of a local government that at various times has been one of the most rapidly expanding residential areas in the...”
- Private Members' Business: Economy (18 Feb 2019)
“It's not April first yet!”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 43 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — below average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 4 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Josh Wilson speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 96 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)