This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Bills: Offshore Petroleum (Laminaria and Corallina Decommissioning Cost Recovery Levy) Bill 2021; Second Reading (30 Mar 2022)
“I am glad for the opportunity to speak in support of the Offshore Petroleum (Laminaria and Corallina Decommissioning Cost Recovery Levy) Bill 2021. It's another instalment in the government's response to the Northern Endeavour fiasco, which, if unaddressed, would have left the taxpayer picking up a bill of the financial kind of several hundred million dollars that should have been met by the...”
- Bills: Data Availability and Transparency Bill 2020, Data Availability and Transparency (Consequential Amendments) Bill 2020; Second Reading (30 Mar 2022)
“I second the amendment and reserve my right to speak.”
- Statements by Members: Budget (30 Mar 2022)
“This Liberal-National government has neglected the environment at every turn. It has denied and ignored the threat of climate change at every turn. Unbelievably, this week's budget goes further. It doubles down on that incompetence and neglect. One thing that's become super clear through the events of the last couple of years is just how much our well-being is inextricably connected to the...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 32 debates in the last year — below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 1 comment on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 4 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Josh Wilson speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 202 times in debates — below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)