This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Parliamentary Representation: Valedictory (17 Feb 2022)
“on indulgence—I congratulate the member for Parramatta on a very fine speech. While I've done so privately, this is my first opportunity in this place to congratulate you on your promotion to high office. I know that you will do all you can to maintain the dignity of this House, a subject you know I'm very interested in. And I thank the whip and the member for Macquarie for allowing me...”
- Private Members' Business: Genocide (29 Nov 2021)
“I second the motion, and I rise in support of the motion moved by my friend, the member for North Sydney. Together, we convene the Australia-Armenia parliamentary group. The International Day of Commemoration and Dignity of the Victims of the Crime of Genocide and the Prevention of this Crime is an important one, and those of us who are making a contribution to the debate tonight would like...”
- Private Members' Business: Cybersecurity (25 Oct 2021)
“you're very fortunate because I'm sure you have plenty of GPs in your electorate of Parramatta, Madam Deputy Speaker.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 6 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 4 comments on this Representative's speeches — well above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 21 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 571 times in debates — well above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)