This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Questions without Notice: Cost of Living (2 Aug 2022)
“My question is to the Prime Minister. Tackling the rising costs of living in Australia requires a comprehensive response. How is the government helping Australians manage the cost-of-living crisis it inherited?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 1 debate in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Jerome Laxale speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 0 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)