This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Jenny Ware MP
- Liberal Party Representative for Hughes
- Entered House of Representatives on 21 May 2022 — Federal election
- Email me whenever Jenny Ware speaks (no more than once per day)
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Bills: Financial Accountability Regime Bill 2023, Financial Accountability Regime (Consequential Amendments) Bill 2023, Treasury Laws Amendment (Financial Services Compensation Scheme of Last Resort) Bill 2023, Financial Services Compensation Scheme of Last Resort Levy Bill 2023; Second Reading (21 Mar 2023)
“I rise to speak in support of the Financial Accountability Regime Bill 2023 and related bills which have been brought to this place to implement some of the recommendations of the royal commission into the banking industry. At their highest level, the bills do two things. Firstly, they introduce the Financial Accountability Regime, which, for ease of reference, I will call the FAR. Secondly,...”
- Constituency Statements: Multiple Birth Awareness Week (21 Mar 2023)
“This week is Multiple Birth Awareness Week. It was fabulous to see the Australian Multiple Birth Association in Parliament House yesterday. I am proudly the mother of twins, James and Nicholas. I acknowledge my federal colleagues the honourable member for Boothby, who is the mother of triplets, and the honourable member for Werriwa, who is also a mother of twins. I also acknowledge all the...”
- Questions without Notice: Cost of Living (21 Mar 2023)
“My question is to the Prime Minister. On Sunday 12 March, Caruso's Italian Restaurant, an institution in the Sutherland Shire, was forced to close its doors permanently. Owners Rocky and Kerrin Pitarelli have cited rising electricity costs, rising labour costs and staff shortages as reasons for their closure. Prime Minister, why do Australian families and businesses always pay more under Labor?”
More of Jenny Ware's recent appearances
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 44 debates in the last year — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Jenny Ware speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 30 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)