This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Statements by Members: Hughes Electorate: The Family Co. (4 Aug 2022)
“Today I rise to acknowledge the excellent and compassionate work of The Family Co., located in my electorate of Hughes. During the recent election campaign, I was fortunate to meet the CEO, Ms Ashleigh Daines, and learn more about The Family Co.'s initiatives. Based in Jannali, The Family Co. creates a safe and positive community where women, children, youth and families can strengthen their...”
- Bills: Restoring Territory Rights Bill 2022; Second Reading (2 Aug 2022)
“I rise to give support to the Restoring Territory Rights Bill 2022. Having recently observed the passing of the Voluntary Assisted Dying Act in my home state of New South Wales, I was relieved to note that all states in our country, Australia, have now embraced some form of voluntary assisted dying legislation for people dealing with the most painful of illnesses and the resulting undignified...”
- Private Members' Business: Gender Pay Gap (1 Aug 2022)
“I rise to support the motion. This parliament needs to move quickly to address and implement the efforts of the Workplace Gender Equality Agency in consultation with the previous coalition government in striving towards the elimination of gender discrimination, particularly the gender pay gap. In March 2022, the previous coalition government released its review of the Workplace Gender...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 7 debates in the last year — below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Jenny Ware speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 4 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)