This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Liberal Party Representative for La Trobe
- Assistant Minister for Customs, Community Safety and Multicultural Affairs (since 29 May 2019)
- Entered House of Representatives on 9 October 2004 — Federal election
- Email me whenever Jason Wood speaks (no more than once per day)
- Business: Consideration of Legislation (9 Feb 2022)
“by leave—I move: That so much of the standing orders be suspended as would prevent the following from occurring in relation to business for today: (1) consideration of the following bills in order, without intervening business: (a) Religious Discrimination Bill 2021; (b) Religious Discrimination (Consequential Amendments) Bill 2021; (c) Human Rights...”
- Tariff Proposals: Customs Tariff Proposal (No. 1) 2022 (9 Feb 2022)
“I move: Customs Tariff Proposal (No. 1) 2022. Customs Tariff Proposal (No. 1) 2022 is for amendments to the Customs Tariff Act 1995 to insert the correct heading to which blood grouping reagents are classified and to replace previous tariff subheading 3808.93.90 with new subheading 3808.93.00 in the tariff scheduled for the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership agreement. he Customs...”
- Committees: Membership (8 Feb 2022)
“(): by leave—I move: That: (1) Mr Sharma, Mr Simmonds, Dr Webster and Mrs Wicks be appointed members of the Select Committee on Social Media and Online Safety on 6 December 2021; (2) Ms Flint be appointed a member of the Select Committee on Social Media and Online Safety on 8 December 2021, and discharged on 21 December 2021 and that, in her place, Ms Hammond be appointed a member of...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 12 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 3 comments on this Representative's speeches — above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 15 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Jason Wood speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 236 times in debates — below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)