This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
- Questions without Notice: Economy (10 Sep 2019)
“My question is to the Treasurer. Will the Treasurer inform the House how the Morrison government's certain and stable approach to the economy is creating jobs for hardworking families across Australia, including in my electorate of Sturt? Is the Treasurer aware of any alternative policies?”
- Statements by Members: Australian Defence Force Parliamentary Program (9 Sep 2019)
“It's my privilege to report to the House on my participation last week in the Australian Defence Force Parliamentary Program. It was my great honour to spend the week on HMAS Stuart, an Anzac class frigate, with the member for Petrie. It was nice to get to know him a little better. In fact, we shared a cabin, so I know him very well subsequent to that. It was a great honour to spend the week...”
- Constituency Statements: Sturt Electorate: Kensington Gardens Reserve (1 Aug 2019)
“I really value the opportunity to talk about one of the very important commitments we made to my electorate in the campaign that has developed greatly since election day, and that is the upgrade of the Kensington Gardens Reserve, which is a joint project between the Commonwealth government and the local council, the Burnside council. There is a $3 million commitment from each, so it is a $6...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 5 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever James Stevens speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 1 time in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)