This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Matters of Public Importance: Budget (30 Mar 2022)
“I want to start by joining some other contributors in acknowledging the terrible situation in northern New South Wales. In particular, I'm thinking of the people living in Alstonville, a town I lived in for a few years as a child. I went to Alstonville Public School, so I'm very concerned about what is happening there. I wish them and those needing to evacuate, and all the people who are...”
- Questions without Notice: Manufacturing Industry (30 Mar 2022)
“My question is to the Minister for Industry, Energy and Emissions Reduction. Will the minister update the House on how the Morrison government's plan for a stronger future strengthens Australia's sovereign manufacturing capabilities and secures supply chains?”
- Adjournment: Lucas, Hon. Robert Ivan (Rob) (17 Feb 2022)
“I take the opportunity this evening, in the adjournment debate, to pay tribute to a constituent of mine: the Hon. Robert Ivan Lucas MLC. Rob Lucas will retire at the upcoming South Australian state election, which is due to be called this weekend and will be held on 19 March—a little over four weeks time. Rob Lucas, to my best understanding, is the father of all the parliaments in the...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 78 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — below average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 4 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever James Stevens speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 133 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)