This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Private Members' Business: Youth Crime (27 Nov 2023)
“I rise today in support of this excellent motion moved by my good friend the member for Groom. There's no doubt that youth crime is at crisis level across Queensland after almost nine years of the state Labor government. Community anger and frustration over this issue is widespread, and this anger is supported by lived experience and statistical evidence. We are seeing groups of concerned...”
- Statements by Members: Bowman Electorate: Fathers (15 Nov 2023)
“One of the most important tasks in our country is that performed by our dads. The research says one of the biggest predictors of individual success in life is the presence of good fathering. Of course mothers play a vital role in the lives of their children, but when we see societal issues emerge it can often be traced back to the lack of a strong fatherly influence. We can't all be lucky...”
- Bills: Fair Work Legislation Amendment (Closing Loopholes) Bill 2023; Second Reading (14 Nov 2023)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 47 debates in the last year — below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Henry Pike speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 55 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)