This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
- Matters of Public Importance: Climate Change (11 Sep 2019)
“I agree with the member for Groom on one point: rural Australians want practical action on climate change. I grew up on a farm. I live on a small farm now. Like millions of people in regional Australia, the climate has never been an abstract concept for me. In Indi, our grapegrowers know that a single night of bad frost in the winter can devastate a wine crop for the year. In the north-east...”
- Statements by Members: Merriwa Industries (9 Sep 2019)
“Today I rise in the House to speak about an organisation in lndi that every day embodies its values of prosperity, responsibility, integrity, diversity and excellence. My work in health care has taught me to appreciate and celebrate those who dedicate themselves to improving the lives of others. Merriwa Industries in Wangaratta is one such organisation. Merriwa Industries began operating as a...”
- Questions without Notice: Newstart Allowance (1 Aug 2019)
“Relevance: I asked in relation to the rate of CPI.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 5 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Helen Haines speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 3 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)