This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Harry Quick, former Representative
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
How Harry Quick voted on key issues since 2006:
- Voted very strongly for increasing competition in bulk wheat export. votes
- Voted very strongly against regional processing of asylum seekers. votes
- Voted very strongly for restricting foreign ownership. votes
- Has never voted on increasing investment in renewable energy. votes
- Voted very strongly against privatising government assets. votes
- Voted very strongly against stem cell research. votes
- Voted strongly for increasing Aboriginal land rights. votes
- Voted very strongly for extending government benefits to same-sex couples. votes
- Voted very strongly for increasing availability of abortion drugs. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Committees: Family and Human Services Committee; Report (19 Sep 2007)
“I, like other members of this committee, welcome the opportunity to say a few words about what has been a somewhat controversial report. At the outset, I acknowledge in the background four members of the secretariat—I should put my glasses on—who have travelled along the road with us, have been there, have heard our discussions, our concerns and our internal debates about whether...”
- National Greenhouse and Energy Reporting Bill 2007: Second Reading (12 Sep 2007)
“It is somewhat difficult to put into words the feelings one has at this special time. Ending part of your life’s work is never an easy choice, but I guess making the choice yourself, rather than having someone else do it for you or to you, does have its blessings. This is my fifth and last term and, having now served into my 15th year, I have set a record for the ALP in the seat of...”
- Communications Legislation Amendment (Information Sharing and Datacasting) Bill 2007: Second Reading (16 Aug 2007)
“Is the amendment seconded?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks.