This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Graham Edwards, former Representative
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
How Graham Edwards voted on key issues since 2006:
- Voted very strongly for increasing competition in bulk wheat export. votes
- Voted very strongly against regional processing of asylum seekers. votes
- Has never voted on restricting foreign ownership. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing investment in renewable energy. votes
- Voted very strongly against privatising government assets. votes
- Voted very strongly for stem cell research. votes
- Voted moderately for increasing Aboriginal land rights. votes
- Has never voted on extending government benefits to same-sex couples. votes
- Voted very strongly for increasing availability of abortion drugs. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Never rebels against their party.
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Veterans’ Entitlements Amendment (Disability, War Widow and War Widower Pensions) Bill 2007: Second Reading (20 Sep 2007)
“I appreciate the opportunity to speak on the Veterans’ Entitlements Amendment (Disability, War Widow and War Widower Pensions) Bill 2007. I thought I had finished speaking in the House as I already made my valedictory speech some weeks ago. But I am very pleased to be able to come into the House today and speak in support of this bill introduced by the Minister for Veterans’...”
- Veterans Affairs: (18 Sep 2007)
“Mr Speaker, with your indulgence, I refer to an answer given in the House yesterday by the Minister for Veterans’ Affairs relating to veterans’ pensions. I seek leave to table an article from the Vietnam Veterans Federation of Australia dealing with the same issue, entitled ‘The great achievement: how the falling value of our disability pension was halted’, dated 16...”
- Matters of Public Importance: Working Families (15 Aug 2007)
“Madam Deputy Speaker, I raise a point of order going to relevance. I have been listening to the speaker for some time. Despite her rather crude language it seems to me that she is well away from the point of the actual debate, and I would ask you to draw her back to it.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks.