This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Adjournment: Medical Workforce (4 Aug 2022)
“I rise in the chamber today to discuss an issue that is deeply affecting the residents of Robertson. However, this issue is absolutely not limited to Robertson; it is felt right across the country. This is not a new or recently emerging issue; this is an issue which affects us all, no matter your age, gender, ethnicity, income or postcode. This is an issue that affects people's lives each and...”
- Statements by Members: Robertson Electorate: Free Trade Day (2 Aug 2022)
“Congratulations on your new role, Madam Deputy Speaker Claydon. Since 2017, Free Trade Day has been assisting residents in my electorate of Robertson and across Australia with household repairs and maintenance free of charge. These residents may have otherwise gone without assistance if not for the annual program, which brings together Central Coast tradespeople for a day of supporting...”
- Governor-General's Speech: Address-In-Reply (1 Aug 2022)
“I acknowledge the traditional owners of the land upon which we gather today, the Ngunnawal and Ngambri people, and also those in my electorate of Robertson, the Darkinjung people. I pay my respects to all elders past, all elders present and all elders emerging. What we must recognise is that the land upon which we work, the land upon which we love and the land upon which we live always was...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 4 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Gordon Reid speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 3 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)