This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
- Questions without Notice: Women's Economic Security (1 Aug 2019)
“My question is to the minister representing the Minister for Women. Will the minister outline to the House how the Morrison government is backing Australian women who choose to have more choices about how they live their lives?”
- Statements by Members: Chisholm Electorate: Blackburn Football Club (1 Aug 2019)
“Congratulations to the Blackburn Football Club reserves for their 176-18 win over Doncaster on 20 July, just a week and a half ago. Thank you to the president, Mr Matt Breen, and members of the executive committee for hosting me on the day; thank you to the member for Deakin for looking after the club prior to the last redistribution; and thank you to the team mascot, young Austin Pilley, for...”
- Adjournment: Morrison Government (31 Jul 2019)
“A strong economy, more jobs and less taxes—I must have said it more than 12,000 times in the last three weeks of the election campaign and countless times before. Liberal volunteers heard it so much that at the polling booths they too were repeating it. The voters heard it, and it resonated, and they voted accordingly. Not only do we have a plan but we have already set about delivering....”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 9 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Gladys Liu speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 3 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)