This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Questions without Notice: Morrison Government: Economy (17 Feb 2022)
“My question is to the Minister for Employment, Workforce, Skills, Small and Family Business. Will the minister update the House on how the Morrison government's economic plan is supporting Australian small businesses and securing stability and certainty for the future? Is the minister aware of any alternative approaches?”
- Statements by Members: Chisholm Electorate: Huntingtower School (16 Feb 2022)
“Chisholm is such a fantastic to live and raise a family, and a big reason for this is our great local schools. Last week, I had the pleasure of stopping by Huntingtower School in Mount Waverley to hear about how the school is working to teach STEM skills in exciting and engaging ways. The Morrison government recently contributed funding to Huntingtower School, through the communities program,...”
- Constituency Statements: Box Hill Rugby Union Football Club (16 Feb 2022)
“Late last year it was absolutely fantastic to get down to Sparks Reserve in Box Hill, home of the mighty Box Hill Rugby Union Football Club. Thanks in part to the Morrison government contributing funding of $300,000, Sparks Reserve now has brand-new lighting, supporting the many community groups that use the grounds and also the local economy, with the many jobs projects like this create. The...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 56 debates in the last year — above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — below average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 6 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 94 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)