This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
How Ged Kearney voted on key issues since 2006:
- Voted very strongly for increasing scrutiny of asylum seeker management. votes
- Has never voted on decreasing availability of welfare payments. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Never rebels against their party in this parliament.
- Adjournment: Batman Electorate: Cooper Chronicles (4 Apr 2019)
“Every week or so I do a little video for my constituents of Cooper that updates them on what I've been up to in the electorate and what has been keeping the people of the electorate activated. I decided that I would bring that to parliament and do my 'Cooper Chronicles' update from here. As you would know, it's budget week. I'm sure you've noticed that there is not much in the budget for the...”
- Adjournment: Workplace Relations (3 Apr 2019)
“For over a century, Australians have understood that we have a social compact. It's a deal made between the people and the government. It goes like this. Australians work, and they work hard. They're productive and help companies make a profit. They and the companies pay tax. In return, companies expect things like political stability, a fair playing field and commercial infrastructure....”
- Committees: Intergenerational Welfare Dependence; Report (3 Apr 2019)
“I rise to speak to the report of the House of Representatives Select Committee on Intergenerational Welfare Dependence. I thank the member for McMillan for so ably and sensitively chairing the committee. I thank my fellow committee members for their consideration and support, and I especially thank the member for Cunningham for her wisdom, her careful and selective questionings and her...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 57 debates in the last year — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — below average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 4 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Ged Kearney speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 41 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)