This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
- Questions without Notice: Taxation (11 Sep 2019)
“My question is to the Treasurer. Will the Treasurer please update the House on how the Morrison government is providing stability and certainty by delivering tax relief for millions of hardworking Australians, including in my electorate of Braddon, and is the Treasurer aware of any higher taxing alternatives?”
- Private Members' Business: World Ranger Day (9 Sep 2019)
“In my electorate is the region of Circular Head. It's a unique region, in Tasmania, on our rugged west coasts. It's a region that's been untouched by development ever since Tasmania was settled, and it's an area that we're very proud of. It houses rugged coastlines and sweeping sand-dune type areas, and it's precarious. It's precarious in the fact that if it's not managed correctly, how our...”
- Statements by Members: Prostate Cancer (1 Aug 2019)
“Last week, I attended a fundraiser at the Burnie Yacht Club in my electorate of Braddon in order to raise funds for prostate cancer. The organiser was Mr Brian Britt, who was ably assisted by his daughter Melissa. Brian himself is struggling with an aggressive type of prostate cancer. As we appreciate in my electorate of Braddon, the business community got right behind Brian and donated some...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 12 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Gavin Pearce speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 8 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)