This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
How Gavin Pearce voted on key issues since 2006:
- Voted very strongly against increasing funding for university education. votes
- Voted very strongly for decreasing availability of welfare payments. votes
- Voted very strongly against encouraging Australian-based industry. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing consumer protections. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Never rebels against their party in this parliament.
- Questions without Notice: Defence Industry (18 Jun 2020)
“My question is to the Minister for Defence Industry. Will the minister outline to the House how the Morrison government is creating jobs in the defence industry to support our economic recovery as we come out the other side of the COVID-19 pandemic?”
- Statements by Members: Braddon Electorate: Rapid Relief Team (18 Jun 2020)
“Across the north-west, the west coast and King Island, our dedicated charitable and not-for-profit organisations are at the forefront of our local support network, and they're there in good times and in bad. This has become even more critical in recent months, given the extraordinary challenges for our local communities with the COVID virus, and our local charities and other organisations...”
- Adjournment: JobMaker (16 Jun 2020)
“It was great news for the Braddon electorate yesterday. The Prime Minister announced the step up of the government's JobMaker program. Project Marinus is one of the 15 projects that will be fast-tracked for approval. Renewable energy is one of the greatest economic opportunities in the north-west, West Coast and King Island. We're the envy of Australia. We have what the rest of the world...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 56 debates in the last year — above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — below average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Gavin Pearce speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 27 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)