This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
How Gavin Pearce voted on key issues since 2006:
- Voted very strongly against increasing funding for university education. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing consumer protections. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Never rebels against their party in this parliament.
- Matters of Public Importance: Morrison Government (5 Dec 2019)
“I listened to the member for Lilley and I actually took on board what she said about what the Australian public really think by seeing this interlude in this place. I tend to agree with her on that point, but that's about as far as it goes. Out of my peripheral vision I look at the topic for discussion—that is, matters of public importance. Where I come from, this particular subject...”
- Questions without Notice: National Security (4 Dec 2019)
“My question is to the Minister for Home Affairs. Will the minister outline to the House how the Morrison government is building the resilience of Australia's national security and how this helps to protect Australians from the threat of terrorism?”
- Statements by Members: Circular Head Show (4 Dec 2019)
“Congratulations to everyone involved in this year's 111th Circular Head Show for making it a huge success. The grand parade was something to behold. It would rival the Royal Hobart Show. The participation and the effort by exhibitors was first class, especially by our younger generation leading their cattle and caring for their horses and livestock. Tractors and agricultural machinery were...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 28 debates in the last year — below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Gavin Pearce speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 14 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)