This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Private Members' Business: Broadband (28 Nov 2022)
“Contrary to what has been raised by those opposite in this motion today, the coalition's track record on the NBN is a clear win. We inherited a train wreck project from Labor, and, through hard work and very sensible management, we were able to turn it around, so that by the end of our time in government, over 99 per cent of Australians were connected to the NBN. I want to reflect quickly on...”
- Private Members' Business: Arts and Culture (28 Nov 2022)
“I second the motion and reserve my right to speak.”
- Statements by Members: Fair Work Legislation Amendment (Secure Jobs, Better Pay) Bill 2022 (28 Nov 2022)
“Over the weekend, we saw an extraordinary development in Labor's reckless quest to pass its radical workplace relations agenda. On Saturday night, Labor leaders engaged in a late-night talkfest with Independent Senator David Pocock to strike a deal on the passage of the bill. According to media reports, up for negotiation was a change to the size of businesses that could be roped into...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 37 debates in the last year — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 7 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Garth Hamilton speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 67 times in debates — below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)