This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Statements by Members: Inland Rail (30 Mar 2022)
“I am delighted to report to the House we have taken the first concrete steps towards the construction of the Inland Rail project in the Toowoomba region. Last week the first sod was turned at the InterLinkSQ site to commence enabling works for this fantastic legacy project. At this site the western Border to Gowrie section meets the eastern Gowrie to Kagaru section. The $18 million funding...”
- Condolences: Kitching, Senator Kimberley Jane Elizabeth (30 Mar 2022)
“by leave—I move: That further proceedings be conducted in the House. Question agreed to.”
- Questions without Notice: Economy (17 Feb 2022)
“My question is to the Prime Minister. Will the Prime Minister please inform the House how strong economic management helps to create jobs and opportunities for Australians, and is the Prime Minister aware of any alternative approaches?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 38 debates in the last year — below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — below average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 4 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Garth Hamilton speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 43 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)