This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
- Matters of Public Importance: Australian Interests (25 Mar 2021)
“Reading today's MPI I can't help but feel that the Labor Party have very short memories. Before I go there, I acknowledge there are so many issues across the Australian experience where there is much work to be done, but that is why I am here—to work to improve this great nation of ours. That's why we're all here. It's with great humility that I approach my day's labours in the House....”
- Constituency Statements: Water Infrastructure (24 Mar 2021)
“Australia is a land of extremes, and when it comes to the weather, as we've seen over recent days, we do extreme well. Our hearts go out to all those affected by the wild weather that has washed through New South Wales and South-East Queensland. But a few hundred kilometres from the coastal flooding, my electorate is still hoping that the rain will signal a change in fortune and relieve them...”
- Motions: Resources Industry (22 Mar 2021)
“It is a long story. An honourable member interjecting—”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 17 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — below average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Garth Hamilton speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 11 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)