This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Adjournment: Gilmore Electorate: Infrastructure (30 Nov 2023)
“Quite frankly, I have had enough of the absolute rubbish coming from local Liberals with ambition to progress their own careers, with little care about the harm they cause to our community with their lies and scare campaigns. I've shaken my head through lies about the $40 million I've already delivered in the budget for Shoalhaven City Council to fix local roads. I was disappointed by lies...”
- Questions without Notice: Fraud (27 Nov 2023)
“My question is to the Minister for Financial Services. How is the Albanese Labor government supporting Australians and taking the fight to scammers? What has the response been?”
- Private Members' Business: Cost of Living (27 Nov 2023)
“Right now there is probably no bigger issue for local people than the cost of living. Whether it is rent, mortgages, medicines, groceries or petrol, it does seem that everything is going up and up. But one of the challenges for government is finding ways to help people with these costs that don't in fact make the problem worse. If in response to rising inflation you pump too much money into...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 88 debates in the last year — above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 1 comment on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 4 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Fiona Phillips speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 201 times in debates — below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)