This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Statements by Members: Reid Electorate: Sport (16 Feb 2022)
“Sport is central to the Australian way of life. That couldn't be truer than in my electorate of Reid, which is home to Olympic Park and other world-class sporting venues. Reid is a sporting seat—and it has a very sporty member, I can tell you! That is why the Morrison government is backing our local sporting facilities with $5 million for Concord Oval, which is home to the Wests Tigers...”
- Statements by Members: Reid Electorate: Gallipoli Turkish Cultural Foundation (10 Feb 2022)
“RTIN () (): The Gallipoli Turkish Cultural Foundation is responsible for the care and maintenance of the Auburn Gallipoli Mosque, an important place of worship for people in my electorate of Reid. Last week I visited the mosque to announce over $227,000 in government funding for the foundation to purchase new security facilities for the site. I also visited the Gallipoli Home, an aged-care...”
- Constituency Statements: Boosting Female Founders Initiative, Reid Electorate: Sporting Facilities (8 Feb 2022)
“The government is busy delivering in my electorate of Reid. Over the past months I have been in the community seeing positive impacts of our plan. We have been helping local female business leaders take on the world and have been upgrading major sporting facilities for families, players and fans of the Wests Tigers. Silverwater is just west of Sydney Olympic Park. It is home to some of...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 55 debates in the last year — above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — below average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 7 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 114 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)